Organize Your Home
Get freedom from clutter and confusion
Professional organizing services include:
- Space Planning Projects take into consideration what you have, along with the where and how it will fit in the space desired. Space Planning can be a valuable tool in advance of design and implementation projects such as custom closets, kitchen cabinets, and storage areas, etc.
- Project Planning Consultations and Personalized Action Plan for the Do-it-Yourselfer. I will assess your space and project that you wish to undertake and develop an Action Plan for you to follow. This includes a typed copy of the Action Plan for your records. For the D-I-Y that just needs an organized plan of action to follow. Hourly coaching sessions for project progress may also be scheduled to follow the client through to completion or additional hands-on organizing sessions can be scheduled if so desired.
- Coaching Follow-Up Sessions are designed to be follow ups either by phone, e-mail or in person to check and assess the client’s progress with their project. Many clients, including D-I-Y’ers prefer having an accountablitly factor to keep them motivated and moving forward with their project.
- Hands-On Organizing Sessions are for the client needing a more personalized service throught their desired project to assist and facilitate the project through implementation to completion, de-cluttering, sorting, and organizing your closets, cabinets, rooms, or a home office to your entire home. Other options include creating a customized mail management system or filing system for you. Sessions for the home or office are best worked in four-hour sessions to accomplish a productive session. It is difficult to determine in advance the exact amount of time required to complete a project as client input and decision making ability can either expedite or delay the process.
- Productivity Programs are available for larger projects. If you are ready to have an organized, tidy and functional home, you may want to choose from one of the pre-paid package options available to expedite your results and save you money by pre-scheduling all of your four-hour sessions on the calendar from the start of your project.
I CAN HELP YOU BY:
- Assembling a logical plan of how best to organize the space
- Expediting and facilitating the process by sorting through the space with you
- Systematically returning the area to an aesthetic and functional space
- Teaching you skills to keep you organized
BEST OF PHILLY® 2010
Philadelphia magazine’s Best Home Organizer
Philadelphia magazine writes:
“Sherry Castaldi’s blend of fairy godmother and powerhouse motivator quickly turns the messiest closets, offices and homes into aesthetically pleasing, functional spaces. She’ll set up filing systems to help you stay organized, too.”
HOME ORGANIZING SUCCESS STORY
“Couldn’t have done it without you. It was a joy to work with you. I enjoyed your personality and your bright and positive outlook on my clutter and disorganized life. You helped me see that there was a bright light at the end of the tunnel (closet)! I cannot describe the swing in my step these day…everything seems less daunting when everything has its place.”
— MEGHAN, Collegeville, PA 19426
Get Yourself Organized!
Find easy ways to organize your household and simplify your life!
Starting the organizing process is often the hardest part. This handbook gives you the steps to follow to achieve your goals.
Download the do-it-yourself "Step-by-Step Guide to Organizing" today. Only: $19.99Buy Now