Vacant Home Staging Album
We’re pleased to present our vacant home staging album for your review. See how we can stage your vacant home with our own inventory of furniture and accessories. Watch us transform your cold and empty rooms into styled, photo-ready, competitive showpieces ready to attract prospective buyers!
Does staging work? Here’s what the studies report:
- The National Association of Realtors, NAR, has reported that sellers that spend 1-3% of the value of their home on staging reap 8-10% ROI (return on investment).
- In a Home Staging Resource study of staged homes more than 50% sold for 10% more.
- The Real Estate Staging Association, RESA, found that homes staged prior to going on the market sold on average in 23 days compared to un-staged homes that spent an average of 184 days on the market.
Here are a few recent Organized by Design Staging Vacant Success Stories with our own inventory:
- Downingtown, PA: Home staged and sold $10k over list price!
- Wayne, PA.: Home staged and sold $30k over list price!
- East Fallowfield, PA: Home staged and sold $5k over list price!
- Chester Springs, PA: Townhome on the market 100+ days, staged and under contract in a week!
Home Staging is marketing your home to appeal to more buyers, which drives competition to your home for quicker sales and higher prices than un-staged homes.
Let us stage and showcase your home to sell!
Get Yourself Organized!
Find easy ways to organize your household and simplify your life!
Starting the organizing process is often the hardest part. This handbook gives you the steps to follow to achieve your goals.
Download the do-it-yourself "Step-by-Step Guide to Organizing" today. Only: $19.99Buy Now